The subject and general terms of the agreement
2. Provisions of this Agreement are public and describe conditions of providing the User with information by the Administration through the Service.
3. The User, while using the Service, agrees with this Agreement and undertakes to comply with its terms and also confirms that he has reached the age of 18, as well as the minimum age allowed for using this Service in accordance with the laws of the country of residence. In addition, the User confirms the legal capacity and ability to enter into the agreement with the Administration. Refusal to adhere to these conditions shall entail the termination of relations with the User and perform all other necessary measures. Moreover, in case the User disagrees with any of the arrangement conditions, he is obliged to stop using the Service.
4. The User is aware that use of the Service may be subject to certain legal restrictions.
5. The User understands and agrees that if there are restrictions or prohibitions in the jurisdiction of the current location country, then all responsibility for any damage resulting from a violation of such prohibition or failure to comply with the relevant requirements solely lies with the User.
6. The User also understands that when using the Service, the Administrator does not have any additional obligations to inform, prevent and/or train the User.
7. The time of concluding this Agreement is the date of the User’s registration on the Service, during which he provides essential information including the first and last name, gender, date of birth, place of residence, email address, and other information allowing to identify the person and to use the Service.
8. The User may register only by using his real name and true registration data and also to register once.
9. Users who already have an account on the Service are prohibited to re-register, including pointing out other identification data (first and last name, email address, etc.). Re-registration is allowed only with permission of the Administration.
10. The Administration reserves the right at any time without stating reasons to require the User to provide the document(s) proving his identity (e.g. scanned copy of passport, driver's license, and other documents).
11. All actions performed using the User credentials (username and password) are completed by the User.
12. In case of loss or disclosure of the information about password and/or login, the User is obliged to immediately change the password assigned.
The subject and general terms of the agreement
2. The service is not a financial tool and does not provide services for managing funds from third parties. The service is not a bookmaker or a gamble and does not organize or conduct gambling.
3. List of data provided
■ arbitrage situations (bookmaker arbs or surebets)
■ overestimated stakes (value bets)
■ best odds (for sport events)
■ arbitrage situations and overstated bets in JSON\XML through API
4. The amount of information and services provided by the Service may vary in course of time. The Administration reserves the right to add or eliminate these or those data at discretion.
5. The information sited on the Service is granted to the User by subscription in accordance with the tariff plan selected.
6. The User makes use of the information provided by the Service at one’s own risk. The information given on the Service cannot be considered as an instruction or indication to the User’s funds disposal and is for informational purposes only.
7. The User is aware of the risks regarding possible various technical reasons that lead to discrepancy or distortion of the information provided by the Service and refuses any claims to the Administration related to compensation of possible losses that are indirectly or directly caused by using the information provided.
8. The Administration is not responsible for the consequences of using information provided by the Service.
9. The information is provided by the Service for private use only, regardless of the chosen tariff plan. The User is obliged not to spread any information received on the Service without the consent of the Administration.
10. The User undertakes not to use any automatic means (software, robots, bots, etc.) for wide-scale readout of the information provided by the Service.
11. There is a limit of requests to the server for each account with a pre match tariff and for each account with a Live tariff. Exceeding any of the indicated limits is a ground for the immediate blocking of the user's account without a refund.
12. The User agrees to use the data obtained through API for personal purposes.
13. The User agrees not to relay, submit or resell data obtained through API to third parties.
14. It is prohibited to use data obtained through API for commercial purposes. The User agrees not to launch services similar to Bmbets or any other projects to generate funds from third parties using data provided by Bmbets.
Responsibilities of the User
1. The User is obliged to carefully read these rules and other policies of the Service.
2. The User undertakes not to use the Service in case it violates the laws of his country of residence. The User is solely responsible if the use of the Service violates the law of the country of residence.
3. The User is obliged to personally check adequacy and compliance of the information provided by the Service before any possible use of this information.
4. The User assumes all the risks, possible losses related to the use of the information provided by the Service.
5. The User is obliged to keep his personal data (first and last name, country of residence) up-to-date.
6. If the terms of this Agreement are not fulfilled, the Administration has the right to suspend or terminate access to the Service without any refund.
7. If it is determined that the User disseminates information obtained through the Service or uses the various technical means for wide-scale readout of the Service information, the User shall be obliged to compensate confirmed losses of the Administration.
Responsibilities of the Administration
2. The Administration accepts claims about work of the Service in a form of wishes. For its part, the Administration tries to improve the quality of the Service as much as possible.
3. The Administration does not guarantee the absolute accuracy and compliance of the information provided on the Service but makes every possible effort to improve and increase the quality of the data presented.
Amendments to the agreement
Registration data and privacy
2. At registration, the User is obliged to indicate his real first and last name, country of residence, email and password (further ‘Registration data’). Having registered, the User agrees that all information provided in the Registration data is true and accurate.
Third party websites
2. In case if the User uses the third-party services after the redirection, User should compile with and observe the rules, terms and conditions that are established by these services including terms of Privacy protection policy. In no way, the Service is not responsible for any means. The User uses third-party services and redirects on other websites on his own discretion only.
The intellectual property
Limitation of liability
2. The Administration is not responsible for third parties goods and services offered on the Service and does not support business operations through the Service, including the processing of orders without limitation.
E-mail & messages
2. The Administration involves the use of automated devices and monitoring techniques to protect Users from unsolicited messages (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that are contrary to the commercial objectives of the Service. However, such devices and techniques are not perfect, and the Administration is not responsible for any kind of messages that can be blocked, or any unauthorized messages that will not be blocked.
2. Advertising materials, products, services and/or information provided by the Service are void where prohibited.
2. Upon termination or suspension of the subscription, regardless of the reason, the User's right to use the Service immediately ceases, and the User acknowledges and agrees that the Administration may immediately deactivate or delete his account and all related information and files in his account and/or deny further access to the files or the Service as a whole. The Administration is not liable to the User or other third parties for any claims or damages arising out of termination or suspension of the User's account or any other actions related to the subscription’s termination or suspension.
2. The refund is possible only in the manner specified below, and for services that were not actually provided:
3 In cases when the service was unavailable for more than 12 hours. In such cases, the User has the right to choose: ■ Free extension of the User's subscription for a period the Service was unavailable.
■ Refund of the User’s remaining funds with deduction of 6% of the payment system commission and the subsequent closure of the User's account.
■ In case the products or services cannot be provided to the User because his software or hardware, cellular network or another component of the computer system is incompatible with the products or services of the Service, the User agrees that such circumstances should not be considered a fault of the Administration, and in such cases the User has no right to demand a refund. In each case, the User needs to make sure that he uses the latest software and hardware to prevent any problem when using the Service's products and services.
■ Cases of failures, malfunctions, interruption or termination of connection between the User and the Service, which arose both through the fault of the User himself and the company (organization, operator) of connection, the services of which is used by the User to communicate with the Service, the complete or partial disconnection of the User's equipment due to these or other reasons beyond the control of the Administration, the risk of losses is fully borne by the User and no refund is expected.
■ In addition, the Administration is not responsible for the failure or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement, if it happened due to circumstances of insuperable force (force majeure) as a result of extraordinary events that the Administration could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable measures.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
2. In case the dispute was not resolved through negotiations, each of the parties may seek protection of its rights and legal interests in the court in accordance with applicable law.
4. In case of refusal to satisfy the claim or failure to receive a written response within 2 (two) months of receipt by the destination of a written complaint, the party submitting the claim has the right to refer the dispute to the court.
3. You agree not to sell, resell, copy or use for commercial purposes your account on the website or access to it.